Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Another blog.. about what.. I do not know

I am just going to ramble on and on about nonsense I suppose. Lets talk about this vodcast. I made a great, funny and creative video about signature dance moves, like the lawn mower, the lightbulb, fist pump, the Qtip and many others with my friends. They were such good sports participating in my video as I narrated how to use these dance moves to impress people at your upcoming holiday party. Now heres the problem, after much planning and re-takes, it is taking an enternity to upload it to youtube. The video is only about 3 minutes but it is loading a percent every like 12 hours.. Any suggestions, would be appreciated. I would ramble on about Kean University and the disorganization of this University, but God knows that would like about 45 blogs and aboout 32 hours to do, so to spare your time as well as mine I have talked about my Vodcast. Its great and cant wait for everyone to see it!

No comments: