Thursday, March 26, 2009

Research Plan Post

I am going to do cyber bullying. I am interested in finding out why it is easier for kids to do this hiding behind a computer rather then face to face.

These are some other things i was thinking about :

-What bullying looks like in the classroom.
-What the mainstream practices are for stopping it.
- To speculate which interventions will work best to prevent cyberbulling and why or why not.

I am not to sure which one i want to do but I am interested in why cyberbullying is so much more harmful then actual bullying..does emotional bullying hurt more then an actual punch to the face? hmm maybe thats also another topic i want to do.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

If youre doing cyberbulling, Im just curious why you would do what bullying looks like in the classroom bc cyberbullying isn't in the classroom. I really like that point you made about does emotional abuse hurt more than a punch to the face. That's such a good point, I think you should do that. I would be interested to see what the perspectives are.